Thursday, September 7

rain rain go away

earlier this morning i went to school and got myself enrolled fro the 2nd term of school. upon lining up, this rain suddenly poured like there was no tomorrow and it went on for like an hour? or more.. so, being the vein god that i am i wauted til the rain stopped. when the rain stopped, i was like, "ayan wala ng ulan, pwede na ko pumunta s astarbucks." but when i was already at southgata, the main gate of my school something blew me over. BAHA SA VITO CRUZ! and i think it was already knee deep when i got there so i waited yet gain for the flood to subside.

anyway, i was supposed to meet my friend at starbucks that time. but unfortunately we didn't get to to that coz he was too tired too wake up. so when i called him up i just asked to cancel our little meeting. and then for some stroke of luck, i found my online buddy at school. haha. coincidence. nice. we didn't even plan for anything. it was like a let's-go-have-an-eyeballdate-sine-we're-already-here kind of thing. so there. we went to the office for awhile and sured the net then we went to rob manila. we saw the movie wicker man. wikerman=total what?? the movie was so boring i think i even fell asleep. so there. haay.

my mom bought me a yellow shirt with three cute monkeys printed on it from ukay². cute shirt! yey!


No comments: