Wednesday, September 6

laying it all out

gaa. it's been forever since i last had something to post here. i've been to lazy to think of anything to write. sheesh. anyway, whatever, now that my boredom has totally taken its tol on me. i'ma gonna fight. haha. i'ma gonna fight. funny expression. if people question what has happened in the past few days. well here are a few minor details. i'ma lay it out for you.


i met ron. i met him in g4m a site for people like me. the guy is funny and all the more exciting to chat with. oh, and he is so damn cute too. you should read his blog coz he's is really good in writing. i dunno. there's something about the continuity of his posts that makes reading it more interesting. you won't get bored i tell you. ron's blog


here's a picture of ron. just to give you an idea
of what he really looks like. cute huh? :p

got my student's license. yeap, i have a student's license already. my mom said that i could get my non-pro license after one month. funny. i thought it was supposed to be three months. but i guess things have changed. man, the people there were so "mukang pagod". not only because the system was too shabby to even start with but because of the place was like a friggin desert. it was so hot, i think i even got dehydrated.

indefinite separation. i know this is private but who cares right? if they're gonna do it, i might as well tell the world. me? embarassed? no. i'm just sad. too sad. life is so unfair.. anyway, my parents' had the biggest fight of their lives, and so now the truth is unveiled. my dad no longer loves my mom like wise to my mom. i knew this was coming even before everything else happened. well, i have no more tears to cry out coz i've already been crying for two days straight. and now i must face what else is going to happen. so will this really be a separation? sigh..

g4m account deactivation. this happened just minutes ago. i could not log in to my most visited site. and when i found out why, it was because the g4m team thought that i was a minor. yes, they were right, i am a minor coz i'm only 17 but i'm turning 18 soon enough. man, it's just two months away. haay. sigh. i miss my g4m friends.

No comments: