Thursday, June 1

god, my family needs your guidance

this is about my dad. my dad has been working for a very long time now. he has already went through alot. but now i think is the hardest time for him. he has so many problems right now. in fact financial problems. and since he's my dad, i feel obligated to be with him and help him get through this problems.

problem number one my mom and my younger brother is in the states right now. a few days back, my mom went somewhere in orlando to go shopping. she had a few items that she picked up. but while she was there. her wallet got stolen. all her credit cards, licence, atm cards went with it too.

problem number two since my mom's wallet got stolen. my dad had to block her credit cards. little did we know that mom also asked the bank to block my dad's credit cards. the problem. now my dad has to pay double to renew their cards.

problem number three the cards that were stolen from my mom according to the bank was used by the bitch who stole it. she got a $500.oo perfume and a total of $800 dollars worth of items from my mom's express teller card. what a bitch! oh god, let her die! money $1300 = P50,000.00+. we all know how credit cards work. it's like an easy way to shop but when the bill comes. poof.

problem number four my mom's bpi credit card. a representative of bpi called my dad awhile ago. he said that $4000.00 = P200,000.00 worth was used from her card. got really scared awhile ago. my dad was about to cry. the only thing i could do for him was hug him and pat his back. i'm really worried bout his health. he's already been having sleepless nights. God, don't let anything harmful happen to my dad.. please. my dad sit on his favorite couch. nodding his head. he said "anu ba naman yan.. ang dami ko na problema.." in a voice which really gave me the urge to cry.. after that.. he went up to his room.. i cried and i prayed..

problem number five my sister's car got hit by a motorcycle on her way home coming from metrowalk the other day. it needs an espensive paint job.

problem number six our everyday living expenses. school. everything. my dad's business isn't really doing well right now. that's why he keeps telling me to study really hard. when i graduate i want my dad to retire form his work and just relax. i'm gonna return everything to him. every favor that his given me. every bit of love that he never knew how to show but i know that he does. and just by working so hard. i know it. i think a week ago, my dad told me about the family business' situation. i even asked him if he wanted me to stop school coz i really wanna help him out. he told me not to, and that's what i'm going to do.

right now. my family's financial stability is caught between an extremely fine line. i hope we get through everything.. god help us out..

9 comments:

/iambrew said...

that bitch!

i am really sorry to hear about ur problems. but i hope you dun give up. so is ur dad. i wish for his health and sanity. yours too.

just have faith. everything will fall into place.

i am touched by how u love ur father. made me miss my dad real bad.

i really really hope everything falls into place.

just have faith...

*really sad for you friend...

Abbie Bella said...

Everything's going to be fine :)

You just have to believe :D

Anonymous said...

Our family is going through a difficult situation like yours. It involves LEGAL action, and financial as well.

Don't worry, everything will be alright. Pray ka lang... nakikinig naman siya e! ;)

Thanks nga pala for dropping by my blog. Balik ka ulit ha?

Kenzo said...

awww badtrip ung bitch na un ah!!! everything will be fine...be strong.

vonnielsen said...

thanks guys..

/iambrew said...

u be safe von... smile-it helps! mwah!

zeus-zord said...

hmmm.. that's life

umiikot ang gulong ng palad..

just wait and you'll see..

Doubting Thomas said...

those are really 6 big problems!

i hope that everything will go smooth soon.

vonnielsen said...

thanks bim.. i think everything's gonna turn out ok na naman.. i hope..:)