Sunday, June 18

about school

i have this subject. it's called bizproc. with a load of things to do heavier than the biggest croc. my prof is a girl that sometimes really makes me hurl. but with my "teacher's pet" talent on the twirl. my grades fortunately do not roll. a 4.0 or a 1.0, grades that i could probably get if i turn into a hero. toinks. i have three papers to make. a business case about the top 10 telecommunication companies internationally. top 3 locally. and the case about business process reengineering. a minimum of 30 pages for each paper. single spaced. another subject is us-engg. usability engineering. we need to interview 5 debutantes or any of the same sort. then we have to make the story board for our future "website" then each screen for the interface. thank god we work in the lab. haha. another subject is deveweb, oop, java, vb, jsp. we have to study each of those to make our website. so much for being a student. you might ask if i get stressed. i do. but then again. i won't let stress bring me down. haha. toinks. why meddle with blissful idle banters of loosers when i can persevere with fashionable flying colors. another toinks.

life is good for now. i hope this lasts. and i'm actually amazed uponb myself for taking things at ease and finishin em. yey for me~!:)